Wednesday 23 January 2013

Becoming Martha: 3-in-1 Toolbox Craft Supplies Organizer



Can you believe we're halfway through January already? ?How are those New Years Resolutions coming along? ?This year, I made the two most common New Years Resolutions ever made - to eat healthier and become more organized. ?One thing that really needed organizing was my craft stash. ?Last year, I created a crafting "room" for myself out of the closet in our guest bedroom, but I am somewhat of a "crafting gypsy". I like to craft in different rooms (i.e. tv room), and I like to go to craft nights - which results in me filling up bags of stuff that I never end up putting away.?In the summer time, we spend most of our time at the family cottage, where I have no crafting supplies. ?I was desperate for some sort of "portable" crafting organizer. When I was presented with the opportunity to review a product from Trinity's line of storage solutions, I saw this 3-in-1 rolling toolbox and a?light bulb?went off. ?This could be the storage solution I need. ?Let me tell you, it came a few days ago, and I am in love! ?(So is my husband, by the way - he is already plotting to steal it for his tools.)? This is not your ordinary toolbox. It is a super sleek stainless steel, and it has three?compartments that seperate - so I can carry just one part if its to a small craft night, or the whole thing to the cottage for the week. ?There is so much storage room in this bad boy, and along with being super sturdy, the wheels and telescoping handle make it so easy to?manoeuvre?around.

The bottom compartment is an open space. I filled it with felt, tulle, and 12x12 scrapbook paper. I put a cardboard box in the bottom to make sure it stayed standing instead of flopping over. ?(If you are a sewer - my sewing machine fit in here as well. How cool would this be as a mobile sewing station?!)

The middle compartment is two drawers. ?I used one for my basic supplies like scissors, punches, glue, and tape. ?The second drawer I used for my stamping supplies. Little drawer organizers work like a charm in these drawers too ? so I score bonus points there towards towards my organizing resolution!

The top is laid out with a tray and a bottom compartment. ?I used the tray (yes, the entire tray) for a selection of my glitter and glitter glue. ?Underneath, ?I put a selection of general craft supplies - paint, ribbon, embellishments, twine, fishing line, and bakers twine samples.


Super cute right? I couldn't possibly love it more. And right now, Trinity is offering all of my readers a 15% discount on any purchases made by February 17 (use code CLEVER0113). And here's a bonus, they always offer free shipping ? so you can have your own portable craft room and achieve your organization resolutions for a steal!

*Note: I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Source: http://www.becomingmartha.com/2013/01/3-in-1-toolbox-craft-supplies-organizer.html

marlins new stadium arnold palmer augusta national blake griffin pau gasol marlins park marbury v. madison

No comments:

Post a Comment