Wednesday 31 October 2012

IAMBRIGITTE: Product Review: Gluta-C Intense Whitening ...

A few days ago, I've posted my review on Gluta-C Underarm and Bikini Whitening Gel here. I find the product effective, but since my underams are not that problematic, I decided to post the before photos of a friend who has been suffering from dark pits and who I think would better represent the product's effectiveness. ?

After more than a month of using the gel, these are her underarms now:

Left

Right

You might say, "But they are still dark!" ?Well, here's a side-by-side comparison of the before and after photos of her underarms:

Left

Right

Can you see that her "after" photos did show significant improvement? ?Take note that these photos are un-edited. ?Her pits not only lightened, but the skin has become smoother too! ?The lines (creases) are not that deep anymore (probably because it has lightened), and the chicken skin has lessened. ?

She's absolutely loving Gluta-C whitening gel, and I told her probably it would be a lot better if she use the soap too. I've heard a lot of raves on their soap, even my Tita uses it. ?It's been only more than a month, but her pits are a lot better than it used to. ?So I am sure, that with continuous use, she's on her way to having lighter, more even and smoother underarms. ?

It might work for you too, so for those who have skin darkening problems, try Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm and Bikini Gel. ?It's cheap, and it works! ?And you can use it on your elbows, inner thighs and even on knees..anywhere you want to have lighter, even and smoother skin. ?

Let's all get even with Gluta-C!

^_^

Source: http://www.iambrigitte.com/2012/10/product-review-gluta-c-intense.html

9/11 Jerry Lawler andy murray godaddy monday night football monday night football linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment